When it comes to human resource teams, determining the correct salary for a decentralised or dispersed workforce can often prove to be a challenge. This has resulted in intense competition between the different companies in order to come up with the best payroll management system. HR should be responsible for creating a checklist of features based on the requirements and operations of the organization.
You can also take advantage of ten of these features in this blog post from payroll management services that we have outlined for you to take advantage. These features give you (as an HR professional) an edge over other organizations. In this area, there will be a great deal of information included about the latest features that your next best payroll system must have, as well as about how to use it.
It is to be noted also that with this listicle, you will be able to simplify your decision-making process while shortlisting modern tools like the Vakilsearch payroll software when you are making your decision.
Expense tracking in real-time:
- Payroll software is the perfect one to trust, especially when it has expense management features built-in as well. As HR managers and team leaders, it is very important that they track the expenses of their employees in real time. These could be the travel, welfare, internet, medical, and other charges incurred.
- A system must also track the reimbursements and expenses associated with these expenses. Accordingly, it could be included or deducted in/from the salary to be rolled out according to the category, as per the type of salary. By this method, regularising a staff’s salary each month enables it to be automated, thereby saving time and effort.
- It is expected that HR personnel would have to monitor for a final audit before pressing the OK button to roll out the bulk transactions in the process.
Available on mobile devices:
- A payroll management system must provide HR managers with access from anywhere to a perfect payroll management system. As a result, they will have different mobile devices to use. When it comes to accessibility of the software when one is in need, it should not become a reason to not use it.
- It is more important that the tool be flexible, and it needs to be modernized. With the proper credentials, administrators, HRs, and reporting managers will be able to access the tool whenever they need to, no matter where they are.
- It comes with the ability to generate reports on demand and enhances the mobility and flexibility of the system in the case of final audits and report generation. So, HR teams can easily use this system at any time and from any location, using any device, no matter what the time of day is.
- The work that they did on a daily basis regarding payroll would not stop. Thus, it is not only seamless but also flawless when it comes to workflow.
Salary in foreign currencies:
- Adding this feature will make your experience even better. Some companies might not require it, but not all of them would. I think it would be best to have this feature both built into the current or your next payroll management software. As a result, now the workforce can be anywhere as long as they have an Internet connection.
- With the DEIB-oriented culture, the HR teams might have to hire employees from a variety of different countries for their various departments. I believe that the key requirement for talent recruitment is that they get their salaries on time, no matter where they work, regardless of where they live.
- Thus it would be a good feature if you could convert Indian salaries and salary slips using foreign currencies in order to make transactions more comfortable. There is no reason why foreign employee cannot file their income tax return in their homeland as well.
- Admins might need to regularise salary slips and salary slips on a regular basis. If there are errors, glitches, or fine-tuned expenses on the expense report, this can lead to this issue. Further, the software has to be able to be tweaked by HR teams and developers so that it works in line with the firm’s standard operating procedures and policies.
- Therefore, it is very important for the tool to have fully configurable and customisable features. As a result, each HR person will have a delightful experience while working with this system. There would be a happy feeling on the part of the employees using the ESS portal when it becomes available in the future.
- There are many companies that can enhance their internal branding with this tool in terms of color schemes, templates, and illustrations.
Also Read :