Integrated Incorporation Company Registration Form INC-29 was introduced by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) to simplify and speed up the company registration process in India. Using INC-29 Company Registration, you can get Director Identification Numbers (DINs), Name Approval, and Incorporation Application all in one go – thereby significantly reducing the time it takes to set up a company. The purpose of this article is to show you how to fast track company registration in India using the INC-29 form.
Incorporation form INC-29
Incorporating a new company, reserving a name, and/or assigning a DIN are three applications covered by Form INC-29. Besides the eForm, supporting documents such as details of directors and subscribers, the MoA and AoA are also required. Once the eForm has been processed and found to be complete, the company gets registered. Also, DINs are issued to proposed Directors without valid DINs. During the incorporation of a company, this integrated form can be used by a maximum of three Directors.
The INC-29 form is used by companies to register
- Form INC-29 can be used to register the following types of companies:
- Private Limited Company
- One Person Company
- Limited Company
- Producer Company
Using Form INC-29 to register a fast track company
Step 1: Get a digital signature
It is necessary for one of the directors to sign the Form INC-29 digitally. For filing INC-29, one of the proposed Directors must obtain a Class 2 Digital Signature. Digital Signatures can be obtained from vakilsearch.com and can be obtained for filing INC-29.
The following video shows the steps for applying for Digital Signature. The signed Digital Signature form along with a self-attested copy of the PAN Card and address proof must be submitted to achieve Digital Signature.
Step 2: Prepare the INC-29 form
You can also prepare Form INC-29 along with the application for a Digital Signature Certificate:
Subscribers who have a DIN number
In There are some Directors and Subscribers who already possess DIN numbers, and the DIN number of those people can be entered in the appropriate field.
A Director or Subscriber without a DIN number
In If a Director or Subscriber is unable to obtain a DIN, then the DIN application can be made by submitting the following documents and information on Form INC-29:
- Details about yourself, your occupation, and your educational background
- In the case of Indian nationals, the PAN number is required
- Number of Passport – For Foreign Nationals
- Director’s email address
- Director’s contact information
- Voters ID cards, driver’s licenses, passports, Aadhar cards, etc.
- Documents that prove your address include a bank statement, electric bill, phone bill, and mobile bill
The company’s name
If There is only one company name that can be provided on INC Form 29, so it is crucial that the company name be strictly in accordance with the Companies Act, 2013. If the proposed name is rejected, the application will be rejected. A fresh set of incorporation documents would be required if the proposed name is not accepted. The following points should be kept in mind when applying for a name using the INC-29 form:
- Is the proposed name of the company provided in the correct format under the Companies Act, 2013?
- Which subscribers are operating their businesses under the same name as a proprietorship or partnership?
- Is there any blood relative whose name appears in the proposed company name?
- Are there any regulatory agencies such as the RBI, SEBI, or others that must approve a company name?
- Existing company names, LLP names, or foreign company names are similar to the proposed company name?
- Are you aware of any registered trademark or filed trademark similar to the proposed company name ?
Form INC-29 must be accompanied by incorporation documents
Directors/Subscribers must prepare and sign the following incorporation documents and submit them with Form INC-29.
- MOA (Memorandum of Association)
- AOA (Articles of Association)
- First Subscribers and Directors’ affidavits and declarations.
- Rental Agreement / Sale Deed. – Proof of Registered Office Address.
- Two months’ worth of utility bills from the registered office address.
- The NOC of the trademark applicant or owner must be attached if the proposed company name is a trademark.
On a case-by-case basis, additional documents may have to be attached in addition to the above.